Global Go has specialized experience managing supply chains from fabrication through installation. As a general contractor, we have specialized in temporary turn-key facilities to serve as critical public infrastructure. In 2018 we moved hundreds of prefabricated modular structures from the interior continental U.S. to the U.S. Virgin Islands and then managed on-island deliveries. From ground preparation for foundations and utility connections to landscaping and parking lot paving, Global Go has provided full-service solutions in devastated terrain – on schedule and within budget.
Our portfolio of international operations the revitalization and renovation of historic buildings for modern use as homes, apartments, and offices. We have developed residential, retail, and commercial real estate on three continents. Our projects are characterized by historic building preservation, exterior restoration, and interior transformation. Global Go properties are both completed and occupied as well as under renovation.
- Rebuild, repair, remediate infrastructure
- Conversion of schools, dormitories, warehouses, and parking lots into temporary housing
- Turnkey Temporary Facilities
- Prefabricated modular structures
- Prefabricated shelters
- Ground clearing, debris removal, ground preparation, foundations, landscaping
- Utility connections, communications towers, IT and fiber optic cable installation, fire suppression, HVAC, waster water systems, storm drain systems